Pupil Premium Statement
For some children schools will be able to claim Pupil Premium, which will help provide them with further support. The government provides this extra money to be used to help pupils entitled to Free School Meals (FSM) to make the very best progress possible. The criteria for eligibility is the same as the free school meal criteria detailed below.
The criteria for eligibility is where parents/guardians are in receipt of one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers' Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income, of no more than £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs1
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
No other benefits qualify for free school meals from Key Stage 2 and or pupil premium for Key Stage 1.
Please click on the link to apply even if you are unsure whether the above applies to you.
Pupil Premium Statement.
As of May 2022, across the whole school we have 2011 including Nursery, 201 Rec to Yr 6 and 23% are Pupil Premium.
For a detailed breakdown of our Pupil Premium spending, please see the attached booklets. If you have any queries, please see Mrs Warren